see? you think nothing of india

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: kma 于 2014-06-16, 13:35:54:

回答: 有道理,而且厚道的仅仅是比印度,都没有比非洲。 由 bluesea 于 2014-06-16, 12:47:02:

and i don't blame you, most chinese are like this:

if tomorrow we can be all like america, no argument, maybe xi would agree too. but india? no way.

we want demo and free, but we want money too.

and chinese are actually quite racial, looking down upon all the world now except americans. it's quite an irony, i remember when i was in chinese university long time ago, the most beautiful girls tried all kinds of ways to go abroad, wooing african students, who cared they might come from even poorer places.

but for us who live in america, here indians certainly are doing at least as good as chinese, if not better.

there's no ground to believe chinese to be superior, or have some magic, it's not correct, either politically or scientifically.

indians are not worse as a race, period.

what china have achieved now is not sth to take for granted, esp compared to all the uncertainty and turmoil around developing nations.

and i sympathesize with chinese middle class like you, everyone in your position would want more similar to that like in advanced nations, it's only natural. BJ and SH are not satisified being the best in china, they want to be like HK, or even LA and NY!

but sorry, what people like you want is not china's priority. china's middle class is still minority, BJ and SH people already are hugely envied by all other chinese.

feeding more poorer's need is the priority, let those catch up to you, ok? know what inequality is? it's the most popular word now, all over the globe.

and don't just think it describes the gap between 1% and 99%, it's also 20% vs 80%.

of course you will be upset, but middle class tend to be more peaceful simply you have more to lose, so no, you are not the priority, those farmers, 1st and 2nd generations, either still in countryside or struggling in cities, they are majority, they are the most who need help, and if they don't get it? better not imagine that scenario....

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明