他们当时还算是健康人,但那是些非常人,总是跟常人想法不同

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: whoami 于 2014-12-09, 13:25:28:

回答: 在生不如死或成植物人很长时间后,安乐死应该是一个选择。 由 zqliu 于 2014-12-09, 12:06:52:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Marx
引用:
On 26 November 1911, the couple committed suicide together, having decided they had nothing left to give to the movement to which they had devoted their lives. Laura Marx was 66 and Paul Lafargue was 69. Paul Lafargue left a suicide note saying:
Healthy in body and mind, I end my life before pitiless old age which has taken from me my pleasures and joys one after another; and which has been stripping me of my physical and mental powers, can paralyse my energy and break my will, making me a burden to myself and to others. For some years I had promised myself not to live beyond 70; and I fixed the exact year for my departure from life. I prepared the method for the execution of our resolution, it was a hypodermic of cyanide acid. I die with the supreme joy of knowing that at some future time, the cause triumph to which I have been devoted for forty-five years will triumph. Long live Communism! Long Live the Second International.
Lenin spoke at their funeral in Paris. Krupskaya said that Lenin told her, "If one cannot work for the Party any longer, one must be able to look truth in the face and die like the Lafargues."[2]

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明