this lady: Emma Thompson

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: whatistruth 于 2013-05-29, 10:54:27:

回答: 此爱玛非彼爱玛, 由 Kurt 于 2013-05-29, 10:21:34:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Thompson

Political and religious views

Thompson has said of her religious and political views: "I'm an atheist; I suppose you can call me a sort of libertarian anarchist. I regard religion with fear and suspicion. It's not enough to say that I don't believe in God. I actually regard the system as distressing: I am offended by some of the things said in the Bible and the Qur'an and I refute them."[15] Despite this, she has said that "The guiding moral principles, the ethical principles, much of the philosophy [of the christian tradition], if properly applied, is very good", and that she observes the Christmas tradition.[16] She is supporter of the Labour Party and she told the BBC Andrew Marr Show in March 2010 that she had been a member of the party "all my life."[17] Thompson is also a human rights activist for Palestinians, having been a member of the British-based ENOUGH! coalition that seeks to end the "Israeli occupation of the Gaza Strip and West Bank."[18] She opposes Scottish independence, although she believes that England had been "so awful" to Scotland.[19]

She is also a patron of the Elton John AIDS Foundation.[20]

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明