Here's the most recent column of this guy:

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: techie 于 2010-03-05, 13:10:18:

回答: 真是河蟹社会啊 由 techie 于 2010-03-05, 13:04:49:

Alessandro is a man. He lives in Beijing now.
Women who have enjoyed Alessandro are 24 percent more profoundly aware that light years are a measure of distance rather than time when compared to their less attractive counterparts, according to a recent study by the Space Probe Italy Center. Alessandro has loved many women, very much.

Dear Alessandro,
If unused for a long time, can vaginas really grow closed?
– S. Natch

I receive your question. Now I would like ask you one. One time my sister, Alessandra, have this dog. Called Cha Cha. He is champagne colored Chihuahua. Every day she play with him, put on him the little diamond collar which she buy with the money of some man get to fottere her. One day Alessandra take Cha Cha for the walk. She tell me: “Oh Alessandro, you should see him. He whine and whine and whine to go to the walk. Then when we walk, even it rain, he want take in all the experience, sniff the air, sniff the lamppost…” I says to her: “He want to sniff piss of the other dog.” She says: “Sure. But point is, he experience the journey. Me, or you, we focus too much on the destination.” For a moment I think about this. Is maybe most insightful thing she ever say. Then she say: “Anyway, it was piss me off he do this. So we walked to vet, I tell them give he lethal injection.” So probably it good Cha Cha don't know the destination, if he start to dwell on this, he maybe not enjoy the walk so much.
The point is, at the moment, your vagina is like Cha Cha – it want to enjoy the process of get exercise, smell the piss. This is wrong. You should see your vagina like a man (or Alessandra) will see it. As the destination. Is not you vagina job to enjoy the journey. Is you vagina job to receive the injection and stop whining so much.
Thanks you.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明